Floyd Mayweather | Syracusefan.com

Floyd Mayweather

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Is there anyone alive more ignorant, cocky and arrogant than this guy? You would think his handlers would tell him to zip it after his racist remarks against jeremy lin and manny.

why's he hate him? I personally would love to see pacquiao beat him up.

I like Mayweather as a fighter and really try to avoid listening to him outside the ring. Hes a great antagonist and all these remarks he makes is just him being a troll, the more attention he gets the more ppv he sells.

I like Mayweather as a fighter and really try to avoid listening to him outside the ring. Hes a great antagonist and all these remarks he makes is just him being a troll, the more attention he gets the more ppv he sells.

Of course, he's playing the heel. Him talking about Lin is no different that The Iron Shiek saying USA is Crap, Iran #1.

He wants people to watch him fight.

Most insecure man alive. Afraid to fight Manny because he's afraid he'll get a loss on his pristine little boxing record.

Don't care what kind of people they are, I just want to see the two fight.

Would be an absolute travesty if they never do.

Don't agree with Mayweather's views however I do think Manny ducks him every chance he gets and that Floyd is a great fighter. Which is why he is the best fighter pound for pound currently IMO

Don't agree with Mayweather's views however I do think Manny ducks him every chance he gets and that Floyd is a great fighter. Which is why he is the best fighter pound for pound currently IMO
Manny has not been the one to duck Mayweather. Much the other way around until the most recent BS from Mayweather. Manny said he'd fight him the end of May when big mouth wanted the fight the first week in May. Believe me, Mayweather has had plenty of chances to get the fight but he has run from it for several years.

The funny part is, that Mayweather knows Manny is going to hang up his gloves soon and go on the other interests. Mayweather hasn't got enough brains to do anything else. He needs Manny more than Manny needs him.

I believe your leaving out the part about the steriod testing that was the hold up with the first fight so lets not get to carried away

Every time I hear Dana White's name I automatically think of Joe Rogan then a back fall into Fear factor happens a vicious cycle I tell you

I believe your leaving out the part about the steriod testing that was the hold up with the first fight so lets not get to carried away
If I remember correctly, it was Mayweather wanting the steroid testing done at a certain time and certain way in spite of the fact Manny was having it done. Mayweather always wants everything HIS way. His arrogance is only exceeded by his ways of finding outs for a fight.
Having said that, the promoters and managers can share greatly in the screwups over the years in trying to arrange a fight. None of them ever want to have it known they didn't get everything their own way in making the arrangements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom