Flyin illini 2.0 | Syracusefan.com

Flyin illini 2.0

6-6Battle/6-6Frank/6-7JT/6-8OB/6-9TT
Howard had a bad year but not gong to be at all surprised if you earns starting job with great play much better then we have seen

At least find a 'Cuse team to name it after! Lol

Seriously, I can't wait to see Tyus and Frank with another year of practice together at the top of the zone with athletic wings Tucker and Brissett. Yeh baby!

At least find a 'Cuse team to name it after! Lol

Seriously, I can't wait to see Tyus and Frank with another year of practice together at the top of the zone with athletic wings Tucker and Brissett. Yeh baby!
Exactly.
We did lose an Elite8 to those guys back in the day but I really liked that Illini squad, especially the one with the coolest name ever...Marcus Liberty!

Exactly.
We did lose an Elite8 to those guys back in the day but I really liked that Illini squad, especially the one with the coolest name ever...Marcus Liberty!

Me too. Those dudes could ball and fly around. I liked that Illini team who lost to UNC as well. Deron Williams/Dee Brown/Luther Head/James Augustine were very good.

Couple of comparisons with the '89 flyin Illini

Height,athleticism,body sizes,and versatility!

Howard grew an inch?

PG: Flynn
SG: McNamara
SF: Rautins
PF: Harris
C: R. Jackson

I'll take that short squad. I'm sick of the height and athleticism, give me ball players.

the 89' Cuse team has to be one of the most talented not to win a championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom