Flynn Article from Australia | Syracusefan.com

Flynn Article from Australia

That's a great article. Amazing to think Flynn is only 23 years old. How many 23 year old 5th year seniors are trying to figure out what they are going to do with the rest of their life at this very moment? This guy has already been a lotto pick, made 2nd team all rookie, had hip surgery, been traded, released, oversees, etc He has a lot of miles on him for a 23 year old kid.

He's also looking much older than 23 these days.

He is like the Rajon Rondo of Australia. Good to see him killing it down there

The AJ Price mention jumped out at me. AJ Price is STARTING for the Wizards right now, with Wall out. Flynn is in Australia. Just weird because Flynn was a better college player, better prospect, and got off to a better start in the pros. AJ Price is career 37% shooter who rode the bench in Indiana for the past 3 years, yet here he is starting and dishing out quite a few assists so ar(though shooting horribly). Hopefully Flynn gets healthy and gets his game back together and sticks with it, and gets back to the NBA. You never know.

Once you get more than 1000 miles away, its all the same really.. :)
Austria... nicccee, lets put another shrimp on the barbie

LloydChristmas_crop_340x234.gif

The AJ Price mention jumped out at me. AJ Price is STARTING for the Wizards right now, with Wall out. Flynn is in Australia. Just weird because Flynn was a better college player, better prospect, and got off to a better start in the pros. AJ Price is career 37% shooter who rode the bench in Indiana for the past 3 years, yet here he is starting and dishing out quite a few assists so ar(though shooting horribly). Hopefully Flynn gets healthy and gets his game back together and sticks with it, and gets back to the NBA. You never know.

Flynn was the better NBA prospect and had more of the moxie/hops, etc. but I would argue that AJ Price was the better college player.

devo was in new zealand wasnt he?

Devo had a great season in New Zealand and then ended up in the Austrailian league...which is where he got caught up in the bar room scuffle. Ironically, he was there hanging out with Josh Pace, IIRC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom