Followed this one on gamecast... | Syracusefan.com

Followed this one on gamecast...

BostonOrange

2nd String
...but that won't stop me from pontificating about it:

- Rak and Baye 2 rbs in 39 minutes???
- When you go 12-19 from 3 you'd expect to score more than 62 points. Looks like we are going to need to be lights out from 3 to even be competitive offensively
- 6 TO's for MCW way too many but the rest of this line looks pretty solid

Oh well any win is a fantastic win.

...but that won't stop me from pontificating about it:

- Rak and Baye 2 rbs in 39 minutes???
- When you go 12-19 from 3 you'd expect to score more than 62 points. Looks like we are going to need to be lights out from 3 to even be competitive offensively
- 6 TO's for MCW way too many but the rest of this line looks pretty solid

Oh well any win is a fantastic win.

We rebounded really well, at least early. The centers, apparently, weren't help on that front.

The 2nd half was a whole different world offensively speaking. Very few 3 pt attempts. More of a return to the grind it out offense of the last few weeks.

We are highly reliant on JS right now. If he's on, we're a tough out. If he can be covered, or if he is off, it will be tough.

I'm really happy about today's win, but it's not a great sign going forward. I like JS and all, but shooting 60% from 3 just ain't gonna last for the next 3 weeks.

Game cast for me too. It was difficult traveling through the mountains of West Virginia, and trying to follow the game. Great win. Lets get some revenge against Georgetown tomorrow and continue working on the NCAA seed.

14 assists on 22 buckets - yes most of our makes were from deep but they were in the flow and open looks- pitt was making us hit from 3 by packing in their defense.. if you watched the game you would see the ball movement - it didnt feel like we were jacking triples.. cj missed quite a few he usually makes.. good win against a tough defensive team- not a game we win if we played like we have in the stretch of losses.

We rebounded really well, at least early. The centers, apparently, weren't help on that front.

The 2nd half was a whole different world offensively speaking. Very few 3 pt attempts. More of a return to the grind it out offense of the last few weeks.

We are highly reliant on JS right now. If he's on, we're a tough out. If he can be covered, or if he is off, it will be tough.

I'm really happy about today's win, but it's not a great sign going forward. I like JS and all, but shooting 60% from 3 just ain't gonna last for the next 3 weeks.
yeah fantastic win but at least statistically you look at it and say hmm...doesn't like likely to be repeated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom