For $38.00 and fees | Syracusefan.com

For $38.00 and fees

sabach

All American
you can go to Stubhub and watch every game of the 2017 AAC Tournament live and in person. Not to kick a dead horse but I just want to thank everyone responsible for getting us into the ACC when we did.

I picked up two first row behind the basket for the Michigan B1G tournament game on Thursday for $20 each, including fees, on Stubhub.

I picked up two first row behind the basket for the Michigan B1G tournament game on Thursday for $20 each, including fees, on Stubhub.
StubHub prices are pretty low right now. $6.00 tomorrow to watch SU and Duke is a great deal. But how depressing to go from the glory of the BET at MSG to having to play in the AAC. $38.00 for the entire tournament. Brutal.

Doesn't help that they pick Hartford, which is like a thousand+ miles away from just about every campus in the conference. They have to seriously reconsider that as a tourney location going forward.

Doesn't help that they pick Hartford, which is like a thousand+ miles away from just about every campus in the conference. They have to seriously reconsider that as a tourney location going forward.
All in an effort to appease UConn. Seriously, why not Memphis or even Philly?

The AAC was supposed to be in Orlando this year but was moved to Hartford since Orlando is hosting the NCAA. Orlando gets next year in exchange.

That's pretty low, but I guess I'd watch a B1G basketball game for $20.00. But they'd have to let me bring a paper.

You'll be glued to your phone watching the Orangemen beat UNCheat. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom