Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday - for Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday for Basketball

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
vote-cta.jpg

SU News

815hI0cBaKL.0.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Bleeding Orange: Required Reading for Syraucse Fans (and Probably Beoheim Haters Too; TNIAAM; Keeley)

I'll be honest, there was a part of me that wasn't all that excited about reading Bleeding Orange, the new autobiography by Jim Boeheim (with a little, or more likely a lot of, help from Jack McCallum).

I kinda had it in the back of my mind that it was just going to be the same trip down memory lane that we got with books like Color Him Orange or even How To Grow An Orange. By now, all Syracuse Orange fans know the story about how Boeheim "almost" took the Rochester job, how he ruined Rick Pitino's honeymoon, that he briefly considered the Ohio State job and that Derrick Coleman was a pain in the ass. Would this just be a regurgitation of those stories?

Well, yes, it is. But in truth, Bleeding Orange is so much more as well. It's exactly what an autobiography should be. A look back at one's life with a honest take, insights that only you would have and with tidbits that readers wouldn't get anywhere else.

Other

-1c29541612aa53ab.JPG

Election Day 2014 Voter Guide: What You Need to Know (PS; McAndrew)

Voters in Central New York today will elect candidates to about 65 public offices, including U.S. representative, New York governor, the state Legislature, county sheriff, and town judges and councilors.

Voters will have a choice in only one-third of the races on the ballots in Onondaga, Cayuga, Madison and Oswego counties. The rest are uncontested.

Syracuse.com will provide around-the-clockElection Day coverage. Reporters and photographers will provide reports throughout the day. After the polls close, check syracuse.com for results from across Central New York.

Last edited: