For everybody down on TT Defense | Syracusefan.com

For everybody down on TT Defense

Ajflood12

Starter
He is saying the right stuff about improving. Lets hope he follows through.

"There were too many days when it was, 'Is Taurean going to be good on defense or bad?' " Thompson said. "I want, next year, Coach to be able to say, 'I know I can count on Taurean.'"

He is saying the right stuff about improving. Lets hope he follows through.

"There were too many days when it was, 'Is Taurean going to be good on defense or bad?' " Thompson said. "I want, next year, Coach to be able to say, 'I know I can count on Taurean.'"

Yeah I was really impressed with his comments in that article. Seemed to show a great deal of maturity. Hopefully it comes to fruition.

Yeah I was really impressed with his comments in that article. Seemed to show a great deal of maturity. Hopefully it comes to fruition.
Not to compare because they are very different players but Xmas used to get pulled for defensive lapses in favor of Keita all the time. He turned out pretty well his senior year. Hopefully TT doesn't take that long to figure out the defensive end.

I thought it was a bit laughable when he said he is def coming back though. I didn't know it was in question.

Not to compare because they are very different players but Xmas used to get pulled for defensive lapses in favor of Keita all the time. He turned out pretty well his senior year. Hopefully TT doesn't take that long to figure out the defensive end.

I thought it was a bit laughable when he said he is def coming back though. I didn't know it was in question.

There were rumors he wasn't happy.