For fans | Syracusefan.com

For fans

Cuseology

Walk On
This season seems to lack the normal rhythm. For me, these long gaps between games has made it more difficult to get into it. I have watched every game that is on but waiting a full week before they play again just makes it difficult to keep the excitement level up.

Are these gaps new this year and if so, I wonder if players are feeling this too.

See the thread regarding Boeheim, Jim and his "dislike" for the BE "stupid schedule."

:)

I agree with you, and JB.

This has been the worst schedule I can remember. 11am start, too many noon starts, a 330 Monday game, too much time between games. When was the last time we had a night game? Almost a month.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

This season seems to lack the normal rhythm. For me, these long gaps between games has made it more difficult to get into it. I have watched every game that is on but waiting a full week before they play again just makes it difficult to keep the excitement level up.

If it's a gap of a day or a month, I have no trouble getting into it. I think I need to purchase a defribrillator.

I just fill the void by watching other games and drinking PBR.

In some ways, I have regarded it as a blessing, as we have fewer games while we "wait" for Southerland to come back. I think this scheduling fiasco may be a symptom of the BE implosion. Everything is herky jerky. We are all waiting for the end. Will it be a bang? Or a whimper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom