For Marsh | Syracusefan.com

For Marsh

OrangeTown

All Conference
My good man, I have found the perfect place for you to drown your sorrows away should you ever experience another event like you did Saturday afternoon...

IMAG0098_zpsd86f35eb.jpg

Not sure if it's weird or not that I think about some guy on an internet forum when I go to a bar, but that's a topic for a different time... :)

It's actually on my bucket list to one day meet him. Play a round of 18 while drinking PBR's, blasting Kenny Loggins out of the golf cart. That would be a good day!

Haha, I can't lie - I've thought the same thing. It's funny how you just get that feel from certain personalities here as to who would be fun to hang out with. I'm an avid golfer, and an equally avid drinker. My guess is that he'd kick my ass at both, but I'd be willing to take the chance.

So who's our fourth? :)

Hell bring the whole forum and rent out a course for the day. A keg on every hole.

Only if Brncusefrvrcuse comes. Just have a picture of Nerlen's Noel at the table reserved for him and he'll know where to go.
We could only be so lucky. If you see him over on ESPN tell him his Uncle Rico said hi.

Only if Brncusefrvrcuse comes. Just have a picture of Nerlen's Noel at the table reserved for him and he'll know where to go.
Him nerlo igor cali and tristy...at one table!!!! BOOM!

O and since I already mentioned, here is the mandatory JLH picture...

images

It's like she is staring right into your soul!

Speaking of Golf, anyone find themselves turning on Morning Drive from time to time just to see if Holly Sonders is doing a swing lesson?

050212-holly_sonders008.jpg

I can't believe I worked for the Golf Channel (years ago) and missed this window. Not sure who she is, but who really cares. Hot fargan damn, girl!

Ghost, thanks again for being you.

I heard Marsh likes men, not that theres anything wrong with that if your're a woman #bang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom