for perspective, | Syracusefan.com

for perspective,

Jack Hall

All Conference
duk was the roll of a ball from losing at home to an average team last night. these types of games happen to top ten teams and on balance i would rather win! walking out of the Dome last night the students were effin pumped. some older folks looked a little pissy. im w the students on this one! Go Cuse!!!

Two things I love on the Duke message boards right now:

1). Fans of a team that just beat a middle of the pack team (Maryland) at home by one point arguing that Syracuse is overrated because they beat a middle of the pack ACC team (NC State) at home by one point. Ummm...

2) The complaining that it's unfair Syracuse will get effectively four home games in Buffalo and MSG to get to Dallas. SERIOUSLY?

I have never, ever seen a fan base that lacks any sense of self-awareness more than Duke's fans. It's why I love going to their board, it's an endless clown parade

Two things I love on the Duke message boards right now:

1). Fans of a team that just beat a middle of the pack team (Maryland) at home by one point arguing that Syracuse is overrated because they beat a middle of the pack ACC team (NC State) at home by one point. Ummm...

2) The complaining that it's unfair Syracuse will get effectively four home games in Buffalo and MSG to get to Dallas. SERIOUSLY?

I have never, ever seen a fan base that lacks any sense of self-awareness more than Duke's fans. It's why I love going to their board, it's an endless clown parade
thats why they invented the word DORK