For S+G's: Latest From The WVU Dude | Syracusefan.com

For S+G's: Latest From The WVU Dude

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
This has been discussed in a few places...but if you want to see ground zero of one of the Realignment Pillars of Misinformation...here it is.

His Latest Tip: UCF and USF to the B12...since the FSU doesn't see the way.

But FSU was a done deal about 12 different times? I'm confused.

Click at your own risk http://www.tuxedoyoda.blogspot.com

saw that myself last night. At this point, it's nothing but hope and prayers for WVU.

image.png

saw that myself last night. At this point, it's nothing but hope and prayers for WVU.

I particularly enjoyed his noting that the Big 12 wants an east coast partner for West Virginia... one that's 913 miles away.

I love the use of firm data and facts, direct quotes, cited osurces, etc. to build his article from. Adds full credibility to his information. Anyone have a birdcage? I can direct you to a neverending source of liners...

images

This should be the official motto of WVU and its fans.

My favorite line from that article describing why USF and UCF to the B12 makes sense: - Creates additional stability for the long term

Yeah, sure it does. Because USF and UCF just reek with stability. The B12 is riding the Texas unicycle right now. Juggling two program builders is not going to add long term stability. It will get them to a championship game, yes. And it will get them at least a couple of teams SOMEWHAT closer to WVU. But that's about it.

That said, I do think The Dude is the blind squirrel that actually found a nut this time. I expect at least USF to get a B12 invitation.

My favorite line from that article describing why USF and UCF to the B12 makes sense: - Creates additional stability for the long term

Yeah, sure it does. Because USF and UCF just reek with stability. The B12 is riding the Texas unicycle right now. Juggling two program builders is not going to add long term stability. It will get them to a championship game, yes. And it will get them at least a couple of teams SOMEWHAT closer to WVU. But that's about it.

That said, I do think The Dude is the blind squirrel that actually found a nut this time. I expect at least USF to get a B12 invitation.

I think you are ignoring the fact that both schools have been paragons of college football history in two cities that had never known CFB at the highest levels. Bringing football to the locals who never could have seen real college football without them. (Sarcasm off)

The part that worries me the most about this link is that he finally accepts and admits that FSU isn't going to the Big 12.

Deductive reasoning would tell you that FSU is probably going to the Big 12 now, because he's just one of those people who is never right.

The jedi mind trick meets Costanza's job offer from the Yankees.

The part that worries me the most about this link is that he finally accepts and admits that FSU isn't going to the Big 12.

Deductive reasoning would tell you that FSU is probably going to the Big 12 now, because he's just one of those people who is never right.

Even a broken clock is right once in a while...

Don't worry about it. Adding CFU and SFU instead of FSU is just the setup to his grand conclusion that the directional schools will then overtake Florida State. Still plenty of fail to go around.