For the love of god, for the last time!!!!!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

For the love of god, for the last time!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilardino

Starter
SYRACUSE CAN PLAY IN BUFFALO AND STILL GO TO THE REGIONALS IN CALIFORNIA, INDY OR MEMPHIS. IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST TWELVE YEARS. SYRACUSE WOULD BE A PROTECTED SEED, MY GOD PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, we played in San Jose last year, and then in DC. Buffalo is a lock right now.

Its called the pod system. I think there are only a few people that don't know this on the board, and have not seen many people say we are not going to Buffalo.

BTW, were you not one of the people that said Syracuse would never play in MSG if it was not a #1 seed?

Its called the pod system. I think there are only a few people that don't know this on the board, and have not seen many people say we are not going to Buffalo.

BTW, were you not one of the people that said Syracuse would never play in MSG if it was not a #1 seed?
no, I said the BC loss could cost us NYC

Silly question, but What do you all think would need to happen for us to lose buffalo. ( I fully understand we can still get buffalo and not msg )

Ryand877 said:
Silly question, but What do you all think would need to happen for us to lose buffalo. ( I fully understand we can still get buffalo and not msg )

We cant lose buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.