No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
71-U3TSXoYL._SL1500_.jpg

Syracuse Orange Duct Tape

NCAA Syracuse Orange Logo Duct Tape
by FanTape
3 customer reviews

Price:$7.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

• Show your team spirit with FanTape in official team colors and logos!
  • Strong, high-performance duct tape is great for a number of uses from the home to the dorm to the tailgate party!
  • Each roll measures 1.88 inches x 10 yards (47.8mm x

If you post here a lot and the team looses immediately place a piece over your mouth and then have someone wrap your hands together for 4 hours (so you can't type). After four hours read the board for a good 1/2 hour before posting and you will have drastically reduced the chances of your posts making you seem like a lunatic. :(

Last edited:
I am seriously getting this for someone for Christmas! Thanks, Tomcat!

I would be happy with this for Christmas. I always say I want SU stuff and socks when people ask. My wife still insists on calling socks that do not have a match "extra socks" even though it means we have actually lost a sock. I don't complain too much though because she does the laundry which means I don't have to. Still the woman has an extreme talent for creating these "extra socks" and it seems I can never have enough socks.

I would be happy with this for Christmas. I always say I want SU stuff and socks when people ask. My wife still insists on calling socks that do not have a match "extra socks" even though it means we have actually lost a sock. I don't complain too much though because she does the laundry which means I don't have to. Still the woman has an extreme talent for creating these "extra socks" and it seems I can never have enough socks.

Do yourself a favor. Go to your favorite store and find your favorite socks. Buy a dozen identical pairs. This way you don't have to match them. Heck you can just throw them in a drawer and pick out a matching pair in the dark. This won't fix the problem of lost socks. Every few months you will have to buy a few more pairs that are identical to the original supply.

The system isn't perfect but it is better than cluttering your drawer with unmatched or extra socks.

Do yourself a favor. Go to your favorite store and find your favorite socks. Buy a dozen identical pairs. This way you don't have to match them. Heck you can just throw them in a drawer and pick out a matching pair in the dark. This won't fix the problem of lost socks. Every few months you will have to buy a few more pairs that are identical to the original supply.

The system isn't perfect but it is better than cluttering your drawer with unmatched or extra socks.

I have done that for the socks I wear most often so that every sock has as many actual partners as possible but they still dwindle so quickly. You wouldn't think that you'd need more than 15 pairs of the same exact socks that you wear to work every day, that's 3 weeks worth. Its seems that every load of laundry has an odd number of socks by the time it makes it through the dryer and in the basket for folding.

You want to know what I do with those extra socks???

Actually, let me answer that for you. No, you don't want to know. But they come in handy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom