For the teams sake... | Syracusefan.com

For the teams sake...

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I hope that Nova comes out gunning and keeps it close to the last second. Arizona, Duke, Kentucky, UNC, MSU, Kansas etc. have all been experiencing multiple games against top 25 level competition that have gone down to the last second.

These games are invaluable. Granted, we haven't gotten into the conference schedule yet.

I just hope we get some dog fights...besides duke, pitt, ND and UNC, before March.

The Baylor and Minnesota games were close on paper, but there wasn't one point where I thought either team had a chance. Maybe Minnesota, but not really.

This team has played very well towards the end of its closest games. Our guys have made their foul shots and played shut down defense, so that games that could have possibly come down to a last possession never did. I take that as a good sign. We are not lacking for poise.

I hope that Nova comes out gunning and keeps it close to the last second. Arizona, Duke, Kentucky, UNC, MSU, Kansas etc. have all been experiencing multiple games against top 25 level competition that have gone down to the last second.

These games are invaluable. Granted, we haven't gotten into the conference schedule yet.

I just hope we get some dog fights...besides duke, pitt, ND and UNC, before March.

The Baylor and Minnesota games were close on paper, but there wasn't one point where I thought either team had a chance. Maybe Minnesota, but not really.
Ronald you are a passionate lad.

I don't want any of our games to be down to the last seconds I want 10 point wins every game. Why treat the last minutes different then how you treat the 10 minute mark in the second half?? You do your best, get the shots you want and make them. Every possession is a opportunity to go on a run.

I don't want any of our games to be down to the last seconds I want 10 point wins every game. Why treat the last minutes different then how you treat the 10 minute mark in the second half?? You do your best, get the shots you want and make them. Every possession is a opportunity to go on a run.

Just saying, games like for instance our win over Louisville last year are invaluable in experience gained etc.

I think we are due for one of those sluggish start games. All the ingredients, time off, travel in crap weather, We will see.