For those insomniacs out there | Syracusefan.com

For those insomniacs out there

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
ESPN's 24-hour marathon will start at midnight tonight and run until midnight tomorrow

12am- Washington State vs. Gonzaga

2am- Northern Iowa vs. St. Marys (CA)

4am- Cal State Northridge vs. Hawaii

6am- Drexel vs. Rider

8am- Morehead State vs. College of Charleston

10am- Kent State vs. West Virginia

12pm- Belmont vs. Memphis

2pm- San Diego State vs. Baylor

4pm- Rhode Island vs. Texas

6pm- College GameDay

7pm- Duke vs. Michigan State

9pm- Kentucky vs. Kansas

11pm- SportsCenter

Some good matchups. Belmont could take out Memphis. Duke ought to roll vs. MSU, but Izzo has teams up for games like this and at home. Kentucky will expose KU in the night cap.

those are some big games tomorrow night

ESPN's 24-hour marathon will start at midnight tonight and run until midnight tomorrow

12am- Washington State vs. Gonzaga

2am- Northern Iowa vs. St. Marys (CA)

4am- Cal State Northridge vs. Hawaii

6am- Drexel vs. Rider

8am- Morehead State vs. College of Charleston

10am- Kent State vs. West Virginia

12pm- Belmont vs. Memphis

2pm- San Diego State vs. Baylor

4pm- Rhode Island vs. Texas

6pm- College GameDay

7pm- Duke vs. Michigan State

9pm- Kentucky vs. Kansas

11pm- SportsCenter

Some good matchups. Belmont could take out Memphis. Duke ought to roll vs. MSU, but Izzo has teams up for games like this and at home. Kentucky will expose KU in the night cap.

Just FYI, the Duke v. MSU and UK v. KU games are at MSG. At least it won't be a roll over game for K to break the record as MSU will fight. And once again, Izzo is killing his team early starting the season v. UNC on an aircraft carrier, then .v Duke @MSG.

Just FYI, the Duke v. MSU and UK v. KU games are at MSG. At least it won't be a roll over game for K to break the record as MSU will fight. And once again, Izzo is killing his team early starting the season v. UNC on an aircraft carrier, then .v Duke @MSG.
Thanks for pointing that out. MSU really has seen a drop off in talent the last few years.

Not just an ESPN thing. Tons of games on ESPN2,3, and U.

Florida-OSU is a good one.

...and of course 'Cuse vs. Manhattan tonight and then again vs. whomever in pre NIT

6am- Drexel vs. Rider

Ugh, how do you play a college basketball game at 6 am? I always get nauseous if I work out in the morning, so I couldn't imagine that. I wonder if it's better to just stay up all night.

I will be watching a lot of it thats for sure. May have to sleep on the couch tonight and just keep the TV on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom