For those looking for gift with season ticket purchase | Syracusefan.com

For those looking for gift with season ticket purchase

I wish they gave us magnets with the schedule that we could put on the refrigerator. That would be useful, appreciated and relatively cheap I would imagine.

I wish they gave us magnets with the schedule that we could put on the refrigerator. That would be useful, appreciated and relatively cheap I would imagine.
They did a few years ago, spring game I believe

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for supporting Syracuse Athletics as a 'Cuse Athletics Fund member! The new season is quickly approaching and we would like to share with you information about your 'CAF membership benefits.

Support comes in many forms--buying season tickets, donating to one of the 'CAF initiatives, cheering on our teams at home events, and much more. However you choose to support, your involvement is integral to the success of our programs and the future of Syracuse Athletics.

On behalf of our coaches, staff and 600+ student-athletes, we'd like to thank you for your continued commitment with a number of exclusive benefits throughout the year.

Based on your 'CAF membership level, you qualify for Orange Teammate benefits for the upcoming 2023-24 season. At this level, you will enjoy benefits, including:
  • Support & develop student-athletes in the classroom and in competition,
  • Annual Syracuse Athletics Pocket Calendar. Click here to redeem using
    • CODE: CUSE24
  • Access to purchase Club 44 season passes for Football and/or Men's Basketball,
  • …and more!
To view the 'CAF Benefits Chart in entirety, please click here.

If you have any questions about 'CAF, please do not hesitate to contact our team at the information provided below.

Thank you for your continued support of Syracuse Athletics.

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for supporting Syracuse Athletics as a 'Cuse Athletics Fund member! The new season is quickly approaching and we would like to share with you information about your 'CAF membership benefits.

Support comes in many forms--buying season tickets, donating to one of the 'CAF initiatives, cheering on our teams at home events, and much more. However you choose to support, your involvement is integral to the success of our programs and the future of Syracuse Athletics.

On behalf of our coaches, staff and 600+ student-athletes, we'd like to thank you for your continued commitment with a number of exclusive benefits throughout the year.

Based on your 'CAF membership level, you qualify for Orange Teammate benefits for the upcoming 2023-24 season. At this level, you will enjoy benefits, including:
  • Support & develop student-athletes in the classroom and in competition,
  • Annual Syracuse Athletics Pocket Calendar. Click here to redeemusing
    • CODE: CUSE24
  • Access to purchase Club 44 season passes for Football and/or Men's Basketball,
  • …and more!
To view the 'CAF Benefits Chart in entirety, please click here.

If you have any questions about 'CAF, please do not hesitate to contact our team at the information provided below.

Thank you for your continued support of Syracuse Athletics.
Got my email yesterday. Ordered my pocket calendar and decided to grab a couple of Club 44 passes as well.

Giving a pocket calendar in 2023 is like giving out oats for your horse ..obsolete. Not surprising though.

Giving a pocket calendar in 2023 is like giving out oats for your horse ..obsolete. Not surprising though.
ill take it since last year i never received such even though im at same level

Alright. I wasn't going to bother, but after reading this I put in the order for my pocket calendar which will end up in some pile of never used stuff in my home office.

Dude I'm a Boomer

They're awesome

I write my 673 passwords in them
Maybe we should include some SyraCruz koozies with the pocket calendar. I know we have enough!

I must have missed out last year but I got the link in my CAF email today for a free pocket calendar. Good thing I made Captain's status.
Got my free pocket calendar in the mail today. To say I am underwhelmed would be wrong, since I had no expectations to begin win. Even so, it's pretty fricken lame. At least make an effort like Hallmark used to, and maybe still does, by having a map showing all the time zones. Eight year old me loved that kind of stuff.