For those needing reassurance, read this: | Syracusefan.com

For those needing reassurance, read this:

Bees, do you really think that the decision is, or has become fluid after last night/yesterday? It would stand to reason that if he has set up the press conference that he has made up his mind. It just seems improbable that with so many sources seeming to indicate that it is Syracuse that it would some how turn out otherwise. I would be the first one to agree that this one has been impossible to get a decent pulse on.

If true, kind of incredible if the decision did change this weekend. Maybe the Melo center sealed the deal, haha

Bees, do you really think that the decision is, or has become fluid after last night/yesterday? It would stand to reason that if he has set up the press conference that he has made up his mind. It just seems improbable that with so many sources seeming to indicate that it is Syracuse that it would some how turn out otherwise. I would be the first one to agree that this one has been impossible to get a decent pulse on.

As has been discussed in another thread and also made mention of by Jake, I am sure he has made up his mind but some around him may be sending out conflicting messages. I'll stick with the 80% as I believe it will be SU but nobody knows for sure because of all the different chatter. Also, don't believe anyone that hasn't gotten it from DC himself, his HS coach or an SU coach and none of them are really talking much.

If true, kind of incredible if the decision did change this weekend. Maybe the Melo center sealed the deal, haha
Why we need the MacNabb center for football.He has time on his hands now.Come on Don, get er done!!!!!lol

If Colman commits to the Cuse what does that do to the recruits we had here for midnight madness??? Does that mean we are out for any of them?

Does anyone know what he is wearing at school today. Maybe it is a sign.

...how did we get to this point...we have said no not Syracuse; yes it is Syracuse; for sure it is Syracuse...to now...don't have a clue...wow...guess it keeps the board hopping

As has been discussed in another thread and also made mention of by Jake, I am sure he has made up his mind but some around him may be sending out conflicting messages. I'll stick with the 80% as I believe it will be SU but nobody knows for sure because of all the different chatter. Also, don't believe anyone that hasn't gotten it from DC himself, his HS coach or an SU coach and none of them are really talking much.

Bees, Thanks for the clarification. Usually you, Jake or Francis pretty much have the lowdown on things of this nature at this juncture of the decision making process. This one pretty much is outside the typical info paradigm. I'm feeling pretty good that he has selected the Cuse.

If Colman commits to the Cuse what does that do to the recruits we had here for midnight madness??? Does that mean we are out for any of them?

I will answer your question with a question, did fab or Xmas stop Coleman from committing(assuming he does)?

I will answer your question with a question, did fab or Xmas stop Coleman from committing(assuming he does)?

Well doesn't that depend on if he commits or not? If he commits somewhere else, what does that say?

I'm just saying I wouldn't use the committment of Coleman to SU to prove anything until he, you know, actually commits.

No offense but are you that dense ? If he commits it shows it doesn't matter of he doesn't it shows it does