for those that missed the end | Syracusefan.com

for those that missed the end

upperdeck

Living Legend
did anyone call WSTM to complain? glad it wasnt a big game and SU didnt blow it while i got to watch biatholon..

wait, so in the first instance in recorded history the stream was the better than the actual broadcast?
I mean wlnys feed only crapped out 3 times today which is half their usual. So maybe there is hope.

71r6bBGBcOL._SY445_.jpg

At 3 o'clock the broadcast went from channel 3 (over the air) to 3.2. I didn't realize it at first and turned on the radio to catch the action. Took me a minute or so to turn to 3.2 and watch the end.

i missed most of the game but was listening. finally made it home for the last 5 minutes and was laughing when when the feed cut out at 3. listened to the end. good win.

That's a bummer for some of you guys. Glad my local channel feed in Watertown stayed to the end.

crazy the local channel would just randomly switch with 50 secs to go.. its not like the olympics at 3pm would have more people watching than the SU game did.. In addition if you want to do that maybe a heads up before it happens? In our case since my wife records the games by the time we got to that part of the game the game was over and no chance to switch TVs and go find it..

This is why more and more people are cutting the cord and just streaming the big tv events/games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom