for what its worth.. | Syracusefan.com

for what its worth..

jcuse44

2nd String
i work for a company that services every machine at the University..i have gotten calls from Dr Gross's secretary..the athletics office..etc all today. I have asked every person if there is any Marrone news..Noone knows anything and they were genuine about it. They talked for a while about how noone knows a single thing, the last woman i spoke to was just talking with Coach Mac and he doesnt even have a clue. Marrone is amazingly close to Mac and i would think he would have some idea of what is going on. These guys are keeping this super quiet im impressed.

i work for a company that services every machine at the University..i have gotten calls from Dr Gross's secretary..the athletics office..etc all today. I have asked every person if there is any Marrone news..Noone knows anything and they were genuine about it. They talked for a while about how noone knows a single thing, the last woman i spoke to was just talking with Coach Mac and he doesnt even have a clue. Marrone is amazingly close to Mac and i would think he would have some idea of what is going on. These guys are keeping this super quiet im impressed.

Marrone is still interviewing. That would be my guess.

One way to control the message and also protect people from being in an awkward position is not tell them a thing.

haha...printers/fax/scanners. Not vending machines. Wait..no love for Baby Ruth? I bet Marrone has a balogna vending machine

FWIW...tell someone to get some damn Snickers bars in those machines. I'm tired of Mr. Goodbars.
Maybe Marrone is looking to leave because someone stole the last Twix bar ("the only candy with the cookie crunch!").

yes marrone and mac are close. i am sure marrone talked to mac this morning about what is going on. mac just forgot already.

yes marrone and mac are close. i am sure marrone talked to mac this morning about what is going on. mac just forgot already.
LOL!!

Ok...Bees...that is it...your animated gif is bizarre, disturbing and it catches my attention every time I see your posts...

Maybe Marrone is looking to leave because someone stole the last Twix bar ("the only candy with the cookie crunch!").
Maybe he should arrange a candy lineup to figure out the culprit.

Twix is the one with coconut, right?

That went way over my head

(Kramer pulls the car into a gas station and gets out)
KRAMER: Cars can go on empty, but not us humans, huh, fella? I’ll get us a couple of Twix bars.
RICK: No, no coconut for me.
KRAMER: Alright, I’ll get ya a Mounds bar. Keep the engine running.

Coach Mac was especially horrible this year on SNY, when he was in the booth with the announcers and a Stony Brook player got hurt and Mac said "good"...lol

Not being a Seinfeld fan I would say that Twix are hands down better than Mounds!

i would say hands down a seinfeld fan is better than a not fan. not being a fan of non-seinfeld fans.

Syracusefan.com is so much more fun when things are teetering on the edge of disaster.
I second that. I have never laughed harder than at some of the stuff posted during the Bernie Fine saga. We're approaching that level of hilarity right now.

I second that. I have never laughed harder than at some of the stuff posted during the Bernie Fine saga. We're approaching that level of hilarity right now.

Well, not really close when the stuff about Fine's wife doing some of the players came out. Things went up a notch then, or down if you were looking at pictures of her.