Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rocco

Watching you.
Waiters to GS at #7 to fill the former role of monta ellis

Fab to Min at #18

I highly doubt Minnesota will ever draft another Cuse player.
If Wes keeps up the progress he made in the 2nd half of this season, he will be a popular player there.

Dion Waiters to GS would be a great fit.

I think Fab will be a solid NBA player. Just imagine him on Boston or Miami this year. Two teams desperate for a big man shot blocker. The board is mixed on Fab, but a successful career will really help us in recruiting big men. Just listen to G'town fans chirp incessantly about our lack of big men in the NBA when we were all in the Noel race.

I think Fab will be a solid NBA player. Just imagine him on Boston or Miami this year. Two teams desperate for a big man shot blocker. The board is mixed on Fab, but a successful career will really help us in recruiting big men. Just listen to G'town fans chirp incessantly about our lack of big men in the NBA when we were all in the Noel race.

No way Fab makes it to Miami unless they trade up.

I suspect that there are going to be at least a couple of trades of lottery picks, which will throw all the mocks off.

As the resident W's fan on the board...I agree. He'd be a great fit in the W's system as long as someone seen him play man defense.

The W's are all hussel and Dion will love the grit and attitude and commitment of this W's team...but they are AWFUL defensively and cannot afford to have another defensive liability. The W's were not impressed with Perry or Terence Jones.

44cuse

I just want our players to go to eastern conference teams! I watch a ton of NBA ball probably more that NCAA (more games to watch) and I an tired of falling to sleep on the players I really want to watch.

Can you tell me where he has Andrew Nicholson from St. Bona going? Thanks.

Mock Draft 8.1:

Waiters 7th to GS
Fab 18th to Min
Nicholson 21st to Boston

MKG drops to 4th and Beal up to 3rd
Also, Sullinger drops down to 20th over health issues

Mock Draft 8.1:

Waiters 7th to GS
Fab 18th to Min
Nicholson 21st to Boston

MKG drops to 4th and Beal up to 3rd
Also, Sullinger drops down to 20th over health issues

There is no way Minnesota takes another Syracuse player.

44cuse

There is no way Minnesota takes another Syracuse player.

44cuse

This. And Fab isn't even a PG so the T'Wolves can't take him...

I heard the Warriors and Raptors are both supposedly trying to trade down. Same with the Bobcats.

This. And Fab isn't even a PG so the T'Wolves can't take him...

I heard the Warriors and Raptors are both supposedly trying to trade down. Same with the Bobcats.

The Warriors have been trying to trade down to #2, but the market is way too low for the #7 pick. The W's had Perry and Terrence Jones both in and are likely passing on both. Neither showed the ability to make the move to SF which is the W's desired path. In terms of the W's pick...I honestly believe that this is going to come down to WBPA (jerry West's Best Player Available) which does not always equate to BPA. He is likely the guy who made the call on Klay Thompson last year and that has worked out very well.

If I were to guess, I would say Terence Ross or potentially even Dion. I think it's really high for Dion, but he would fit in well with the W's and would bring a lot of toughness to this team. That said, I don't want Dion (selfishly of course) to go to a crappy/lottery team. I want to see at least 1 Cuse guy (outside of Melo of course) go somewhere where there is a chance of success (like Kawhi Leonard).

44cuse