forget 3 pt shooting, just look at TC and MG 2 pt shooting | Syracusefan.com

forget 3 pt shooting, just look at TC and MG 2 pt shooting

Millhouse

Living Legend
BC game on they're shooting 35% from 2 pt range. 22% from three.

gbinije has been just as dreadful. slightly better from 3, terrible from 2

i would love to know if Syracuse has ever had a stretch of two guard shooting this bad over 7 games. it's remarkable

combined 22-86 overall, 13-60 from 3

Yes, it's been ugly.

As well as we played yesterday, our starting guards were still only 9-27 (3-12 from deep) with only 4 assists.

PLENTY of room to improve.

Cooney's killing us. Gbinije is just downright disappointing.

I'm astounded and honestly disappointed that Buss and BJ got no run this year.

Cooney's killing us. Gbinije is just downright disappointing.

I'm astounded and honestly disappointed that Buss and BJ got no run this year.

They have received time against cupcakes and garbage time. They are 15-47 from the field and 6-31 from three combined against weaker competition. Add in Roberson its 28-91 and 6-36. That is why they don't play. They have not even produced even in those situations. If they we're 50 percent you, may have an argument, but they are less than 30 percent. And yeah Cooney's been struggling, but he hit the two biggest shots of the game yesterday and extended our lead from 1 to 7. Ron Patterson and BJ Johnson are not going to help us win the NC this year. Trevor Cooney and MG can.

Last edited:
i would love to know if Syracuse has ever had a stretch of two guard shooting this bad over 7 games. it's remarkable

I'm guessing last year was close, if not worse. Triche was awful shooting the ball for much of the BE season. Cooney off the bench, added nothing but misses, for the most part.

I don't know the last time I saw a guard hit the backboard with a FT, as Gbinije did yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom