forget the IPF fundraising lets raise money to buy out Buds contract | Syracusefan.com

forget the IPF fundraising lets raise money to buy out Buds contract

kcsu

Living Legend
Did you read todays article. What a tool. I wish Bud would turn into a food critic anything other than SU Sports. He has to be the worst reporter/writer i have read in a long time. The guy is beyond words.

Did you read todays article. What a tool. I wish Bud would turn into a food critic anything other than SU Sports. He has to be the worst reporter/writer i have read in a long time. The guy is beyond words.

Yeah--we have him and Cohen instead of Dave Rahme. Oh my aching head!

The reason there are no words, is because he uses them ALL.

He is a living, breathing metaphor. Can't stand his work.

You sure do let a lot of things get under your skin. What did Bud say that offends you so?
As to his style of writing, that's who he is.

At least his articles all start with his last name. Otherwise, how would you find them on today's PS site? That place is a mess. It's a shame.

You sure do let a lot of things get under your skin. What did Bud say that offends you so?

I just read the article. Other than the usual Bud metaphors that would require me to visit google to understand (if I cared enough), I didn't find anything particularly offensive in that IPF column this morning.

I think there are probably a lot of regular people who feel that the need for these multi million dollar facilities to keep up in the world of college football is probably a waste of money. Not saying I won't donate because I plan to. But if most people think it's ridiculous, including some of our own writers that are just being honest, how can you tell them they're wrong?

I'm assuming that was kc's issue, but I don't really know.

The old sage of the salty burg has done it again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I read the Boeheim flashback column first and then I tried to get through the practice facility article. Apparently one Bud column per day is my absolute limit. I couldn't make it through the IPF article. By the second paragraph, I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

I posted my similar contempt for Bud on a "rival" message board awhile back and couldn't believe how many people defended and praised Bud. He must appeal to someone, or at the very least have compromising photos of someone at the former PS.

Not really i just comment on them to see reactions from and to get something going on the site. I do however think that his equating Dr. Gross as a huckster is really out of line. Bud is ok i hate his writing style it kind of reminds me of a bad rapper who keeps trying but will never get there.

I posted my similar contempt for Bud on a "rival" message board awhile back and couldn't believe how many people defended and praised Bud. He must appeal to someone, or at the very least have compromising photos of someone at the former PS.
It was probably just Bud, using a bunch of different screen names. Did any of the defenders say he's one heck of a whiz bang writer?

I just read the article. Other than the usual Bud metaphors that would require me to visit google to understand (if I cared enough), I didn't find anything particularly offensive in that IPF column this morning.

I think there are probably a lot of regular people who feel that the need for these multi million dollar facilities to keep up in the world of college football is probably a waste of money. Not saying I won't donate because I plan to. But if most people think it's ridiculous, including some of our own writers that are just being honest, how can you tell them they're wrong?

I'm assuming that was kc's issue, but I don't really know.
Bud hates sports

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

It was probably just Bud, using a bunch of different screen names. Did any of the defenders say he's one heck of a whiz bang writer?

Hmmm. the "B" in MDB must have stood for Bud. I never made the connection before!