Former Players | Syracusefan.com

Former Players

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
I was watching some of the old Syracuse games on YouTube and realized that while we know where a lot of our former players are and what they are doing, some I have never heard about. Maybe we can have a thread where people share their info on where some of the dudes are and what they have been up to.

First guy: David Johnson.

Anyone have current info on him?

I was watching some of the old Syracuse games on YouTube and realized that while we know where a lot of our former players are and what they are doing, some I have never heard about. Maybe we can have a thread where people share their info on where some of the dudes are and what they have been up to.

Hopefully staying away from the young ladies.

Hopefully staying away from the young ladies.

I don't know the story behind this. Last data on Wikipedia is from 2001.

Carmelo Anthony, Chief FieldGoal Officer with a foundering NBA 32 Company

image.jpg

Mike Hopkins cut his hair.

Pictures, please!

They are upstairs in the baseball card closet at my parents house. Next time I am over there, I will try to accommodate you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom