Foul by Scoop with ~30 secs left | Syracusefan.com

Foul by Scoop with ~30 secs left

ROCcuse

2nd String
What are y'alls thoughts on that foul above the three point arc by Scoop late in the shot clock?

have not watched a replay but to me it looked like the Wisc. kid just tripped/slipped on his own.

I know its not really important anymore.. E8!

Looked completely ridiculous. I didn't see anything there at all. Of course I'm 300 miles away. Still, looked like the kid slipped.

Horsecrap call...player slipped...if anything, Scoop brushed into him but it didn't lead to the trip. The worst call was granting Wiscy a timeout after the ball was on the baseline with :15 left. I realize Ryan can call a timeout but come on...you need possession.

Horsecrap call...player slipped...if anything, Scoop brushed into him but it didn't lead to the trip. The worst call was granting Wiscy a timeout after the ball was on the baseline with :15 left. I realize Ryan can call a timeout but come on...you need possession.

They said it went off of SU there.

What are y'alls thoughts on that foul above the three point arc by Scoop late in the shot clock?

have not watched a replay but to me it looked like the Wisc. kid just tripped/slipped on his own.

I know its not really important anymore.. E8!
He might have got tangled up w scoop's feet. If so, they will call that foul every time. I would need to see a re-play, but watching live it did not make me livid.

They said it went off of SU there.
I don't think so...baseline ref granted a timeout? Maybe, I'm wrong...but everyone I've talked to said they granted Wiscy a timeout.

He is a renowned "flopper". He was in trouble and he faked a foul. Smart play but still a flop.

Complete garbage. He fell down. Everyone I was watching with (significantly anti-SU) all agreed it was a BS call.

44cuse

I don't think so...baseline ref granted a timeout? Maybe, I'm wrong...but everyone I've talked to said they granted Wiscy a timeout.

if im thinking of the same play, pretty sure they called it off CJ.

He might have got tangled up w scoop's feet. If so, they will call that foul every time. I would need to see a re-play, but watching live it did not make me livid.

I saw him tripping off Scoop's left foot in the replay they showed. I think it was a legit foul, but definitely did bail him out.

I thought so too, but on the replay I thought maybe they just called it out off of CJ.

I thought the foul on Scoop was bogus, but the replay wasn't clear enough for me to say definitively.

if im thinking of the same play, pretty sure they called it off CJ.

CJ got a fingertip on it while the Wiscy dude was dribbling. It was a correct call. The Scoop foul it looked like the guy fell down on his own.

He is a renowned "flopper". He was in trouble and he faked a foul. Smart play but still a flop.

I thought he was falling and then took a dive like he was pushed. The refs bought it. Smart and lucky move but what I thought was a bad call. Everything good or bad was magnified because every possession was so important. I don't think I've ever seen a team shoot better from the outside than the Badgers did tonight thank heavens that we shot it well too.

I slowed it down and saw that he just stepped on Scoops foot. Most of the time that ends up as a travel as scoop didn't touch him.

Honestly I didn't mind the call. We were up 3, not in the bonus, and it gave them another chance to shorten the game by 30 seconds without being able to take a lead no matter what they did with the possession.

Scoop may have hip checked him a little and Taylor sold the ref.

\

CJ tipped the ball out of bounds and the ref called it Wisco ball. I think Wisco called a timeout right after that though. At least that is what I saw.

\

CJ tipped the ball out of bounds and the ref called it Wisco ball. I think Wisco called a timeout right after that though. At least that is what I saw.

Yes. On the replay you can see the ref point to the end line calling it out of bounds off of CJ.

Bad call. There were a few in this game but they didn't decide it.

It was the correct call, I didn't see what they called either until I watched the replay a couple times, CJ knocked it out of bounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom