Four (4) tickets and parking needed for FSU | Syracusefan.com

Four (4) tickets and parking needed for FSU

JSOrange97

All Conference
Ok, it’s the Patriot League vs. ACC in our daughter’s college search. We visited Lehigh last Saturday and Syracuse is on deck this Saturday. I also want to get another game in this year…

Anyone looking to sell 4 decent tickets and parking for FSU? Daughter would like to face the band if possible (she’s interested in color guard.)

Ok, it’s the Patriot League vs. ACC in our daughter’s college search. We visited Lehigh last Saturday and Syracuse is on deck this Saturday. I also want to get another game in this year…

Anyone looking to sell 4 decent tickets and parking for FSU? Daughter would like to face the band if possible (she’s interested in color guard.)
Sent PM.

I found 4 tix, still looking for a parking pass.
I may have a parking pass. I will know for sure mid day tomorrow. I booked a room to move to the Sheraton. I just want to make sure I can check in and there is no problem. I did it last minute when it all of a sudden popped up. I am actually pre checked in, but need to make sure I am in their parking garage with no trouble. Should know by around 12:30-1:00.

Last edited: