Four BE bubble teams right now... | Syracusefan.com

Four BE bubble teams right now...

bpo57

Living Legend
three of them (UConn, SHU and WVA) can finish .500 at best in the BE and all are stumbling to the finish line. UConn has won 5 of its last 15, WVA has won 2 of its last 9 and SHU has won 4 of its last 12. Bad loss by SHU tonight. And yet USF sits well ahead of them in the BE yet has mostly fattened up on the BE weaker sisters and has no real OOC resume. Gonna be interesting. Each one of them is playing for their NCAA lives in the next two weeks.

SHU may have done serious damage to their chances by losing to a scrub today.

SHU may have done serious damage to their chances by losing to a scrub today.
Seton Hall is in trouble. Thankfully they have DePaul left and then have chances in the BET seeing they probably will play Uconn.

Seton Hall is in trouble. Thankfully they have DePaul left and then have chances in the BET seeing they probably will play Uconn.

That could be an NCAA play-in game.

three of them (UConn, SHU and WVA) can finish .500 at best in the BE and all are stumbling to the finish line. UConn has won 5 of its last 15, WVA has won 2 of its last 9 and SHU has won 4 of its last 12. Bad loss by SHU tonight. And yet USF sits well ahead of them in the BE yet has mostly fattened up on the BE weaker sisters and has no real OOC resume. Gonna be interesting. Each one of them is playing for their NCAA lives in the next two weeks.

I'm really surprised at how WVU has finished. They had a lot of young talent that was seeing time, but I expected more from them down the stretch. When they took Baylor to overtime (over Christmas??) I swore they would be running on all cylinders by the end of the year -- considering it was Kevin Jones, Truck Bryant, and a bunch of developing players. I don't understand why they aren't better than they are now. I never liked Huggybear, but I still thought he was a good coach. He should have gotten more out of this team...

I'm really surprised at how WVU has finished. They had a lot of young talent that was seeing time, but I expected more from them down the stretch. When they took Baylor to overtime (over Christmas??) I swore they would be running on all cylinders by the end of the year -- considering it was Kevin Jones, Truck Bryant, and a bunch of developing players. I don't understand why they aren't better than they are now. I never liked Huggybear, but I still thought he was a good coach. He should have gotten more out of this team...

Actually, I'm not really that surprised. They had very few experienced returning players coming into this season. Jones played out of his mind early, but has come down to earth [relatively] since the incredible start. Jones / Bryant are an experienced tandem, but they have too many frosh playing key roles.

Will be interesting to see if they win a game or two in the BET to push themselves in, but they've had some bad luck that has really undermined their chances. Needed to win yesterday--and could have easily done so.