Frank Beamer gets to feel how we felt after Michael Vick | Syracusefan.com

Frank Beamer gets to feel how we felt after Michael Vick

Czar

All Conference
mattyports Matt Porter
West Boca Raton coaches tell me they are faxing Ja Wand Blue’s LOI to Miami. #Canes. He is on the phone now decommitting from #VaTech.
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
mattyports Matt Porter
I’m listening in right now as Frank Beamer is telling Ja Wand Blue, “you lied to me.” #VaTech #Canes
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
mattyports Matt Porter
Blue is telling Frank Beamer, “I wanted to stay home.” Beamer: “This doesn’t make any sense. I’ve never felt more betrayed or lied to.”
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
mattyports Matt Porter
Beamer, to Blue: “You want to go to a program that wins bowl games, a clean program, that dominates in the ACC?”
15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
mattyports Matt Porter
Beamer: “It would be a blessing for you to go away for school. I promise. You’ve got homeboys here. … We need you. We’re counting on you.”
14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
mattyports Matt Porter
Ja Wand Blue is listening to Beamer speak his piece. This is incredibly awkward.
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
God do I hate Frank Beamer.

If this is truly the case...Then all I have to say is...KARMA IS A B@#$% ,...ISN'T IT?

"you've got homeboys here" Frank Beamer

images

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~added a picture for context

If this is truly the case...Then all I have to say is...KARMA IS A B@#$% ,...ISN'T IT?

I guess it wasn't a blessing for Michael Vick to go away for school?

Maybe Beamer would even let him carry the lunchpail!

That was incredibly awkward to just read. Can not imagine listening to it in person. Whenever the word "homeboys" comes out of an old white mans mouth and he is being serious... I feel uncomfortable.

You lied and betrayed me..... LOL

What comes around goes around you SOS.

I guess we can stop hating Rutgers and get back to hating Virginia Tech, just like the old days. The status of your program can be measured by who you hate. (And can you get them to hate you?:mad: )

Goiter...lol.

Beamer scars are from a severe burn.

Yup, a broom he was using as a 7-year-old to push leaves into a fire was still smoldering when he went into the garage to put it away. The embers ignited a nearby gas can which exploded. Lots of skin grafting was needed, causing the disfigurement.

I guess we can stop hating Rutgerts and get back to hating Virginia Tech, just like the old days. The status of your program can be measured by who you hate. (And can you get them to hate you?:mad: )

Stop hating RU and go back to hating Va Tech? I never started the former, or ceased the latter. It did appear Schiano was trying to use the Beamer formula for building a program but it never quite got over the hump.

If this is true, this is a good read. The only thing better would have been if Beamer broke into a little of this...

Airplane.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom