Frank Howard returns to Syracuse basketball, reveals he had surgery | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard returns to Syracuse basketball, reveals he had surgery

The Return Of The Jedi...I mean The Return of ***** Frank!!!

The funniest thing was during the UConn game when the announcers talked about SU missing a "pure PG"...I was like "what?". I was one of his strongest apologists when he was the whipping boy, but I still thought these professionals need to do their homework a bit for the money they make to say things like that. Heck, I still remember before Tyus was signed when most said he was promised to play the PG. It would be sweet if we ever had a true PG and not just someone who is lanky enough to be a Boeheim guy, but until then I am glad to have Frank coming back, and am interested to see what would come if JB put him and Jalen in the backcourt at the same time(not all the time of course, just like a change up pitch). That way each could take turns doing their thing/vs the PG thing. It would make things interesting for opponents on defense, in my opinion. Experiment to find the optimal chemistry, an issue Hakattack brought up in a game thread last week.

I found it interesting how all the hate on the kid has transformed and many were posting like he was going to be our savior. Let's go Frank, LGO! Best wishes for health for the kid, and a chance to redeem himself for the critics.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom