Frazier said Melo should have punched KG/Rivers said Melo did something crazy | Syracusefan.com

Frazier said Melo should have punched KG/Rivers said Melo did something crazy

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Last night "Clyde" Walt Frazier was asked what he would do if Garnett said that to him. I would have punched him, Melo should have punched him. He went on, there some things you can say, like I'm going to dunk on your head or you can't score off of me. Family things are off limits. Being at courtside, Frazier could no doubt hear some of what was being uttered by Garnett or some one informed him of the content.

Doc River has been mentioned by some as a possible successor to coach K for the Olympic head coaching job. He won't get Melo's vote with this article, "Doc Rivers says Carmelo Anthony is to blame; he 'did something crazy'

In the meantime about those marital trouble rumors,
La La, Carmelo Anthony Separation Rumors: Sources Say Couple Still Together

And how the Knicks fared without Melo

Without suspended Carmelo Anthony, NY Knicks finish with season low in points ...

Which leads to this in the three ring circus this whole event sparked
James Dolan's foes in position to wreak havoc on Carmelo Anthony, NY Knicks

The next question I'd like to raise, will Frazier get a suspension for his remarks in this the land of free speech?

Some truly foolish and ridiculous advice from Macho Man "Clyde" Frazier. Sure, go ahead, take a punch at Garnett, get suspended for a long, long time, maybe mess up a hand. Great advice.

Plus, we've seen how Carmelo fights: slaps and runs.

Best advice Çlyde could offer would be for Carmelo to grow some thicker skin and take things out on Garnett on the court. It's not as if Carmelo's the first player to be the object of Garnett's extreme smack.

If Carmelo ever punches someone on a court again, I imagine he would be suspended for the balance of that year. Terrible advisement from the HOF'er.

If Melo was playing in the 70s, he could have punched him on the court and settled it right there without worry of getting a season long suspension.

Players can't do that anymore. Frankly, I'm happy there is some true bad blood. Half the time these guys are so buddy / buddy it is nauseating.

If Melo was playing in the 70s, he could have punched him on the court and settled it right there without worry of getting a season long suspension.

Players can't do that anymore. Frankly, I'm happy there is some true bad blood. Half the time these guys are so buddy / buddy it is nauseating.

The whole league is really one big love fest... everyone wants to make sure they are buddy buddy with Lebron and that crew, because his agency will probably run half the league in a few years. Thats why I kind of like KG, Kobe, Paul Pierce and some of these fiesty vets who dont care that they dont have any buddies in the league. They just want to win.