Freaking BC goes 4-20 from the trip line at Miami ... | Syracusefan.com

Freaking BC goes 4-20 from the trip line at Miami ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
gets beaten by 27. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that's annoying. No wonder I drink! How positively Rutgers-like: give it up like a prom queen for the rest of the country, but get all big and bad against SU, and then go right back to making like a clam with a sunstroke. During the game at SU some poster here sneered, "Are we getting Boston College's "best game?" I wanted to slug him. Then I thought "Nah, I'll let dowd take care of him." :cool:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400502867

Last edited:
Miami 1.23 points per possession

Syracuse 0.92

That is about 20 point difference on normal possessions.

It wasn't just the 3 point shooting.

Someone wrote they hit 7 out of 10 3 pointers during 1 stretch in the 2nd half. That's hard to do in practice by yourself in the gym. Granted we should have been up 20 by that point, but they still needed to get crazy hot from 3 to get back in it.

Someone wrote they hit 7 out of 10 3 pointers during 1 stretch in the 2nd half. That's hard to do in practice by yourself in the gym. Granted we should have been up 20 by that point, but they still needed to get crazy hot from 3 to get back in it.
And we went crazy cold shooting as well - we only had 7 pts during a nearly 8 minute stretch from the 13:50 mark in the 2nd half and they were all FTs. We were still up 9 at the beginning of that stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom