Free fries at burger king tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Free fries at burger king tomorrow

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
no this isnt a joke they're giving away free fries because i guess they have a new recipe.

no this isnt a joke they're giving away free fries because i guess they have a new recipe.
They're good. They get the OiG stamp of approval.

The Whopper on the other hand, well, that's no Thickburger.

i liked their old fries a lot, i'd be surprised if the new ones are better.

mcdonalds' fries used to rule before they caved in to pressure and switched from beef tallow to vegetable oil.

THERE!!!!Wife likes the gay guy in the clown suit.I am more a BK guy.No, not a BF guy.

wendy's has the only good fast food fries.

I personally enjoy the Cajun fries at Five Guys. Not sure if they have one in the Syracuse area.
Yes they have 5guys in Syracuse. We are big time now.

all these places are going down the fries need to be seasoned road and ruining them . wendys, BK went down that road and ruined decent cheap fries. MDs at least stayed with the formula, now its more a matter of getting them cooked correctly and still being hot if they are edible.

Same thing the applebees/chilis of the world have done, seasoned the fries to the point of no amount of ketchup can save them..

But some places still have decent fries.. Johnny rockets are pretty good plain old style fries and unlimited fries are always a good place to start. Some places still serve the steak fries which are always the best when cooked properly..

Just tried the new fries.. It might just be the BK on my base, but the fries suck. No salt.. Very plain... I like Tator tots!

In case people didn't get the memo (and I dont' mean that sarcastically, most probably don't know) fast food chains are leaving the salt off of things, mostly the fries, in order to appear more healthy in a hostile food regulatory environment. By leaving salt off the fries and giving you salt packages on the side, fast food chains can claim lower sodium contents just by letting you put the salt on yourself.

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They in' drown 'em in that ****.
A squirt of mayonnaise, cover that in Ketchup, then put a bunch of pepper on top and dig at that with your fries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom