Free Jessie edwards | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Free Jessie edwards

Hear you but most of those 21 points were cheapies. Like the brick three that fell in. an the two at the buzzer.
Cheapies they weren’t getting when Edwards was in

Kessler is 7’2 .. Edwards supposedly 6’11 ... yet I could barely see a height difference
I could. Kessler is a big boy. Think he will be quite good.

But Jesse is also significantly bigger than Marek.

Jan 16, 2021: "Edwards is super raw, but I’d rather see him playing the 5 instead of the warped strategy of playing 165lb Marek at that position.
It appears obvious to everyone but the HOFer that maybe that’s not such a great move against EVERY opponent. Maybe as a changeup during a game to shake things up, but not as a base strategy. Thats just stupid. JMHO"
Folks have been saying this all season. The personnel management of this team has been baffling.

Edwards being allowed to play thru his mistakes is his biggest improvement ...and that's on Boehiem

Gosh, "playing through mistakes" - does that ever happen in practice? Or is that in games?

Jesse is 10 x better than JBA and that’s being conservative. Honestly have no idea what anyone sees from him. Great guy on the bench though
This is what I think I've seen.

When Ajak is in, you notice that he moves pretty well. Quick, lengthy. But he doesn't do anything that shows up in the box score.

When Edwards is in, he can mess up on defense, but he can score if he gets the ball, he grabs some rebounds, and he loses some rebounds.

So basically it comes down to is it more important for a center to be able to fly out against the corner three, or is it more important for a center to do "traditional" basketball things like "score points" and "get rebounds."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom