free notre dame tickets for tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

free notre dame tickets for tomorrow

terron

Walk On
hey guys i cant go to the game tomorrow night and i cannot even give them away to anyone i know

so if you want them just let me know why i should give them to you and i will pick someone tonight and email you them

basically i would like to pick an active high posting contributer - your post count may have something to do with it ;)

and if you are the GENERAL20 and you want them they are yours by default haha

hey guys i cant go to the game tomorrow night and i cannot even give them away to anyone i know

so if you want them just let me know why i should give them to you and i will pick someone tonight and email you them

basically i would like to pick an active high posting contributer - your post count may have something to do with it ;)

and if you are the GENERAL20 and you want them they are yours by default haha
Just try to find some Notre Dame fan and sell them for $3800. ;)

2 are you interested?
Nah man it's ok. I was just wondering...I'm sure someone else will gobble them up.

Maybe next time...;)

If you still have em, I'd like em for my brother and dad

edowd26 said:
although cusetroop looks like teen wolf. he is worthy of tickets... for his people

image-3200399548.jpg

What you talking about?!

mountaincuse said:
I'd love to take my nine year old son tomorrow if you still have them. He has been hit or miss on watching games with me, but yesterday he was on edge with me the whole way. Would love to finish it up with a live showing in the dome.

If this guy gets back to us, you take the tix, I've gotten my fair share of tix from the board, you and your son go have a good time. Go Cuse!!!

mountaincuse said:
I'd love to take my nine year old son tomorrow if you still have them. He has been hit or miss on watching games with me, but yesterday he was on edge with me the whole way. Would love to finish it up with a live showing in the dome.

I was going to ask for them but would love to see the young guy to keep his spirit up for the Cuse! Love seeing the young kids getting into the games.

I'd love to take my nine year old son tomorrow if you still have them.

He has been hit or miss on watching games with me, but yesterday he was on edge with me the whole way. Would love to finish it up with a live showing in the dome.
Sorry for delay getting back please post email if still interested

If he doesn't get back by 4 does cuse troop or 23zone still want?

terron said:
emailed them to you have fun!!!! Go ORANGE

Thanks brother.

But I'm an idiot and mistyped my email address trying to do two things at once at the office.

I just sent you a pm with the correct email, apologies for the confusion

I'd love to take my nine year old son tomorrow if you still have them.

He has been hit or miss on watching games with me, but yesterday he was on edge with me the whole way. Would love to finish it up with a live showing in the dome.

ah, pulling the 9 yr old kid trick outta the bag... its the oldest trick in the book.

I think terron should email them to a few different people that want them. First person to the dome gets in... booya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom