Free Stony Brook Tickets (for all kids 12 & under) | Syracusefan.com

Free Stony Brook Tickets (for all kids 12 & under)

Orange46R

Walk On
Just got this email from SU:

Dear 'Cuse Kids Club Members & Parents,

This Saturday, September 15th, the Syracuse University Football Team will be playing Stony Brook at 4PM in the Carrier Dome.
We are excited to announce that we are offering free admission for all youth age 12 and under sponsored by Time Warner Cable Sports.

We are celebrating New York’s College Team Day by giving away free Syracuse silicone bracelets to the first 10,000 fans in attendance at the Dome.

Pre-Game tailgating festivities begin on the quad at 1PM which will include inflatables (jumpies), face painting, free giveaways, Otto the Orange, video games, SU Olympian autograph signings and the SU Marching Band.

Because of this exciting announcement, we will be offering another game in it's place. The new 'Cuse Kids Club free admission to football will be SU Football vs. Louisville, Saturday, November 10th. Click here for a link to the new order form. Please make sure to submit the form 2 weeks prior to game day.

If you have any questions concerning tickets please call 1-888-DOMETIX or email mail@carrierdome.com

Thank you from Syracuse Athletics and the ‘Cuse Kid’s Club

New York’s College Team Day - we better not lose. Could lose the title.

Just got this email from SU:

Dear 'Cuse Kids Club Members & Parents,

This Saturday, September 15th, the Syracuse University Football Team will be playing Stony Brook at 4PM in the Carrier Dome.
We are excited to announce that we are offering free admission for all youth age 12 and under sponsored by Time Warner Cable Sports.

We are celebrating New York’s College Team Day by giving away free Syracuse silicone bracelets to the first 10,000 fans in attendance at the Dome.

Pre-Game tailgating festivities begin on the quad at 1PM which will include inflatables (jumpies), face painting, free giveaways, Otto the Orange, video games, SU Olympian autograph signings and the SU Marching Band.

Because of this exciting announcement, we will be offering another game in it's place. The new 'Cuse Kids Club free admission to football will be SU Football vs. Louisville, Saturday, November 10th. Click here for a link to the new order form. Please make sure to submit the form 2 weeks prior to game day.

If you have any questions concerning tickets please call 1-888-DOMETIX or email mail@carrierdome.com

Thank you from Syracuse Athletics and the ‘Cuse Kid’s Club
Smart move. I hope the Dome is swarming with little ones with their faces painted orange.

Smart move. I hope the Dome is swarming with little ones with their faces painted orange.

Perfect game time for that. 4pm is late enough to have all the pop warner games over and early enough not to have it be an issue.

Ha. I said a few years ago that instead of having cheap tixs make em free for little kids. They are the future fans plus at that age, parents are going to have to go and drive.

Good idea.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

nothing on the web site about this do they expect everyone to call.

That's a great plan. They should do this for at least one game every season.

Even though today I'm unofficially trying to broker a truce between the locals and alums, sometimes I cannot help myself.

I smell some fighting coming up when the one 7 year old who paid for his ticket is sitting next to the other 7 year old who got in free. We need a Timeout section. Put it where the OZone is, God knows no one is sitting there.

does anyone know if I sign my kid up for the kids club tomorrow will he get the free tickets for saturday? Do you have to preorder them or can you get them at the gate?

does anyone know if I sign my kid up for the kids club tomorrow will he get the free tickets for saturday? Do you have to preorder them or can you get them at the gate?

Re-read the release. You don't need to be in club for this Saturday. Just show up with kid. But sign the kid up if you want free tix to Louisville

For a minute there I thought your post read "free silicone breast implants" :p

That's a great idea, I'll take mine to go so I can put them on ebay