Free Throw Shooting | Syracusefan.com

Free Throw Shooting

OrangeBlood

Starter
Was the difference in the game tonight. I believe that we only missed two. UofL missed a bunch in the 1st that cost them running away with it in the beginning.
It is so nice to finally have a decent free throw shooting big in Fab.

** A odd thing that I have been noticing that I am curious if anyone else has... Whenever we go to the line and Fab is in, he doesn't go down on the block. He goes down to our end and stands there, leaving one side totally open. Why would we give up a chance for a offensive board? Maybe they want him to conserve energy? Just seems odd.

Was the difference in the game tonight. I believe that we only missed two. UofL missed a bunch in the 1st that cost them running away with it in the beginning.

** A odd thing that I have been noticing that I am curious if anyone else has... Whenever we go to the line and Fab is in, he doesn't go down on the block. He goes down to our end and stands there, leaving one side totally open. Why would we give up a chance for a offensive board? Maybe they want him to conserve energy? Just seems odd.
No bad fouls. Back for defense.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Louisville makes their free throws, SU is sunk...

It almost WAS the difference: Louisville shot 12-21 while we were successful on 9-11.
Good to see Melo hit those huge shots at the end, but this is the 2nd time in 3 games that Waiters has looked shaky on the line with the game in doubt (he missed 2 at the end of OT vs GT). To compound his mistake Waiters almost fouled trying to get his own rebound, which could have cost us the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom