Free Throws - FAB | Syracusefan.com

Free Throws - FAB

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
Once again, "outstanding". We really need to get him more involved in the offense down low. He needs to be getting to the line 8-9x a game. I would love to see him come back for one more year to work on this. He would be a lottery pick and a POY candiate if he returns for one more year. I don't see that happening though.

Once again, "outstanding". We really need to get him more involved in the offense down low. He needs to be getting to the line 8-9x a game. I would love to see him come back for one more year to work on this. He would be a lottery pick and a POY candiate if he returns for one more year. I don't see that happening though.

Fab is not coming back, absolutely now way, he will never make it from an academic standpoint another year, he will certainlt get drafted in the nBA, in addition I have also heard that Fab is considering playing in Brazil next year

I thought the announcers were going to jinx him when his FT streak was pointed out. But nothing but net!

God those free throws were huge. Unreal.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Fab, Baye and Christmas are the best group of big men free throw shooters I can remember SU having in a long time, maybe ever.

What's more impressive is that on a few of his FTs, they hit the rim/backboard a few times when they weren't swishes. He has a really soft shot. Great form, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom