Free tickets for Tulane game | Syracusefan.com

Free tickets for Tulane game

FAL

No comment.
I have two tics in section 330 and two in 311 that need good homes. I can drop them off an hour before the game at the syrfan tailgate or I will be glad to drop them off tomorrow in the north suburbs of Syracuse or even downtown. Yours for the asking.

Will miss you at the game - maybe I will run into you at the tailgate.

I have two tics in section 330 and two in 311 that need good homes. I can drop them off an hour before the game at the syrfan tailgate or I will be glad to drop them off tomorrow in the north suburbs of Syracuse or even downtown. Yours for the asking.
I'm interested in 2. I live in brewerton. Doesn't matter what 2

If these are season tickets, just transfer them via your MyCuse account and skip the drive.

Will miss you at the game - maybe I will run into you at the tailgate.

I thought I read where you were trying to give your room reservation away. Now your going to be at the tailgate but not the game? I'm so confused!...:confused:

confused.jpg

Two tickets accounted for (2 for you, Rock). 2 left. Closing down for tonight. If I don't hear any requests, I'll drop off the remaining 2 at the soggy tailgate on Sat.!

GO ORANGE!