Friday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Friday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Recruiting

svelteanya06dec2011_thumb.jpg

BeeJay Anya- C, Class of 2013 (7'9″ Wingspan?)

Semi Ojeleye or Beejay Anya?

Video

2010-02-25-dn-syracuse-basketball-fanjpg-cd799798fe019137_medium.jpg

One Word: Otto's Army

NBA Draft

Zeller, Leonard top big-man workout; Melo also gets a look

Fab Melo Land With Cavs In Chad Ford Projection

Is Fab Melo the Best Option For the C's?

Around The Big East

Tech reportedly interested in Villanova transfer

Xavier-Cincinnati rivalry moving to neutral site

ACC News

ACC Offseason Rundown

Around The Nation

Larry Brown adds another talented transfer to SMU

NCAA deregulates texts, calls to hoops recruits

Blog

2012-2013 Syracuse Basketball Wish list: CJ Fair

SU Women

508667.jpeg

Video
Legette-Jack takes reins at University at Buffalo

Bob Huggins had this quote in the article about deregulating the texts and calls to recruits

""You know, honestly, I think it's just too hard to keep track of," West Virginia coach Bob Huggins said. "If you can't legislate it, if you can't enforce it then you probably ought to just go ahead and make it legal. I think that's kind of what happened with Prohibition." -

How awesome is that? Huggy Bear talking about Prohibition. Considering some of his history, that just made me Friday morning!

Sean Williams looked like he has longer arms than Anya. I've seen lots of pictures and film of him. I don't think his arms look freakishly long, supposedly longer than anyone in the NBA. I'm calling early BS on this supposed measurement, just like he's supposedly 6-8 or 6-9, when he's clearly a couple inches shorter than that.

I have never met Bob Huggins, but I would like to think he brings prohibition into all conversations. With regard to Anya's wingspan, the dude has some shoulders on him, that can make qquite a difference. I don't think that Sean Williams had quite the broad shoulders Anya has. Long arm + wide shoulders + another long ass arm > Long arm + shoulders barely wider than head + long arm.

I have never met Bob Huggins, but I would like to think he brings prohibition into all conversations. With regard to Anya's wingspan, the dude has some shoulders on him, that can make qquite a difference. I don't think that Sean Williams had quite the broad shoulders Anya has. Long arm + wide shoulders + another long ass arm > Long arm + shoulders barely wider than head + long arm.

Sean Williams' arms went down past his knees. That's all you need to know. The width of his shoulders didn't matter.

How does the width of his shoulders not factor in to wingspan? I would imagine his standing reach was ridiculous, but surely shoulders are a major factor of wingspan.

I remember Felisha Legette and the Legette family as being very good ball players.
Good to see she's doing great things.