Friday Fotoshop | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Fotoshop

I have some ideas but apperently can no longer post images?
Testing, image from web.
370px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

i can't believe you found that... steel trap mother effer.

Search box tool is a beast. I can't even remember what day of the week it is but thankfully you only had 2 posts with "pink snake" in them.

damn. I did the whole godfather one, but the file got corrupted. Time to start over. sigh
"Bonasera, Bonasera...what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?"
:)

Vito_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We sat down and asked the top college coaches and fans what syracuse's 2-3 zone is like.
Outside of one fan who stated the 2-3 tavern league has cost them 5 championishps they all had amazing things to say...

One coach stated we were the best team in the country and they held our backcourt to 0 points in a elite 8 game,
another stated once you get inside the freethrow line you aren't scoring. Its that simple,
another coach stated you better shoot nba threes all game because thats the only look your going to get...
another coach said syracuse 2-3 zone is something like ...
http://oi42.tinypic.com/97jpsl.jpg

Last edited:
We sat down and asked the top college coaches and fans what syracuse's 2-3 zone is like.
Outside of one fan who stated the 2-3 tavern league has cost them 5 championishps they all had amazing things to say...

One coach stated we were the best team in the country and they held our backcourt to 0 points in a elite 8 game,
another stated once you get inside the freethrow line you aren't scoring. Its that simple,
another coach stated you better shoot nba threes all game because thats the only look your going to get...
another coach said syracuse 2-3 zone is something like ...
http://oi42.tinypic.com/97jpsl.jpg
Sparta! Buss in the back lol and Cooney's fiery eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom