friday nite big east semis | Syracusefan.com

friday nite big east semis

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
seton hall vs providence

creighton vs marquette/xavier

thats freakin hysterical. will they be able to give tickets away for that?

Seton Hall represents the NYC Metro area and will fill the arena with its 500 or so fans.

You mean no SU-Gtown and Lville-UConn?

seton hall vs providence

Old Big East and New Big East. Sort of . . . .

seton hall vs providence

I will go but they must buy me lunch.

Providence seems to have a boisterous group of a couple hundred there today. I'm actually surprised by their turnout.

I was offered tix to tonight's games...said thanks but I have better things to do. I didn't even consider going. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CorduroyG said:
seton hall vs providence creighton vs marquette/xavier thats freakin hysterical. will they be able to give tickets away for that?

It's hysterical...no question. But it's more sad and it sucks. It's tradition to be in NYC this weekend and enjoying what was an awesome event.

44cuse

seton hall vs providence

One of Orangeyes's links this morning talked about all the scalpers from NYC that abandoned the New Big East tournament to follow Syracuse and scalp tickets in Greensboro this year. The scalpers always know first...

One of Orangeyes's links this morning talked about all the scalpers from NYC that abandoned the New Big East tournament to follow Syracuse and scalp tickets in Greensboro this year. The scalpers always know first...
Are we expecting a bigtime SU turnout? Seems like tix would be extremely difficult (or maybe super expensive) to come by considering we paired with Duke.

Jasoncuse said:
Are we expecting a bigtime SU turnout? Seems like tix would be extremely difficult (or maybe super expensive) to come by considering we paired with Duke.

I don't think it will be big time. I know a LOT of fans that always went to the BET but aren't going to ACCT. Plus, we either didn't sell out our allotment and sent the extras back or we sold out our allotment in the very last minute before they would have been returned. Doubt many bought in the secondary market. I'm gonna guess we have about 1500 there vs thousands at the BET.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom