Friend in France Needs Help | Syracusefan.com

Friend in France Needs Help

Dadarules

Walk On
This isn't one of those pleas for money scams - he is listening to the game on Internet radio. Anyone have one of those sites he can go to in Europe? Thanks!!

Tell you friend...

images

Tell your friend to go out and celebrate by destroying one of those hairy arm pit French babes. If we pull this out of course!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Tell your friend to go out and celebrate by destroying one of those hairy arm pit French babes. If we pull this out of course!

Speaking of "pulling out," make sure you remind him to pull out, too... If we don't this up.

Speaking of "pulling out," make sure you remind him to pull out, too... If we don't this up.
Yes a little French stank on the hung low for all of us.

bump for the heroics. The ultimate look out.

Thank you...anything to help out a fellow Orange fan trying to sip on a cold brew and watch the Orange play a game.

If I can figure out how to copy/paste his tweet of a photo from I will show him at the top of the Eiffel Tower today sporting his SU sweatshirt. This guy really bleeds Orange so it was great that you helped him He lives in NYC aHnd has season TIX for football. The guy is as orange as any of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom