Friendly Wager | Syracusefan.com

Friendly Wager

B

Brooky03

So, my work has two main offices -- one in Pitt and one in Syracuse -- and we're working today. Toss me some office bet ideas for the game.

Go

loser office can't use heat for next week

easy one. Loser Office has to deck themselves and the office in the winning teams attire, take a group photo and send it to the winner's office for framing.

Primanti Brothers vs. Dinosaur BBQ. Loser sends the winner a bunch a gift certificate or product to the winner's branch.

Primanti Brothers vs. Dinosaur BBQ. Loser sends the winner a bunch a gift certificate or product to the winner's branch.

Good call. The loser (even if Pitt) should have to eat Primanti Bros for lunch and dinner for a week straight. It will wreck your stomach and give you the runs. Fewer choices than Dinosaur. Most people in Pitt (I go there all the time and family there) don't even like it. Greasy cole slaw and fries on a greasy sandwich is a bad omen.

or.. rematch dome game. loser either keeps one digit in the nostril or one foot on the court for the entire game.

I don't know if this makes me less of a man, but Primanti Bros sandwiches are just too sloppy for me.

primanti-brothers.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom