From Alaska to NYC for 3 losses, lunch with a Boeheim and a ' pretty epic weekend' | Syracusefan.com

From Alaska to NYC for 3 losses, lunch with a Boeheim and a ' pretty epic weekend'

Dang. Wish I had joined the party. Don't think my liver could hang with those guys.

I hope not neither but it could kind of be fun. If you know what I mean...
For the three days they're around...
1542758723680.gif

Seems like the fame went to his head and he’s too good for us now, and he’s moved on to better forums.

Probably at the red fox. Talking up his fame.
Possibly signing autographs.

Or maybe he’s at the rivers edge waiting...

Pretty sure he's in Penn Yan unleashing his special brand of havoc on the greater CNY region. And likely to be looking for tickets to the game tomorrow night.

Pretty sure he's in Penn Yan unleashing his special brand of havoc on the greater CNY region. And likely to be looking for tickets to the game tomorrow night.

Couldn’t remember if he got back on the plane or said that he was going to be hear for 2 weeks due to getting wrong ticket.
But either way he’s doing what I said in PY.
At a bar called the red fox, signing autographs.
And probably went to a river and is standing there waiting, possibly fight a grizzly.

Couldn’t remember if he got back on the plane or said that he was going to be hear for 2 weeks due to getting wrong ticket.
But either way he’s doing what I said in PY.
At a bar called the red fox, signing autographs.
And probably went to a river and is standing there waiting, possibly fight a grizzly.
He made it back to CNY...

Dude, you better get free beer for the rest of your time up there from your watering hole. You put them on the map in the lower 48.