From PITT Fan...I LOVED Every Minute Of It. | Syracusefan.com

From PITT Fan...I LOVED Every Minute Of It.

Section137

Walk On
I watched your game last night with a great deal of interest and with each Guinness I quaffed I cheered ever more heartily for Syracuse, as the guy sitting next to me with the WVU hat shot me looks of great disgust. I cannot recall being that fanatical cheering for a team that I do not regularly support, but something came over me watching the Cuse eviscerate the hubristically-challenged Mountaineers.

Although our teams have seemingly never been good at the same time, I look forward to continuing our long standing series (rivalry?) in the ACC. Congratulations on the win last night and let's hope for a de facto Big East Championship Game at Heinz Field on December 3rd. That will really drive 'em all crazy.

Good post. Like it or not, it looks like Pitt and 'Cuse will be kindred souls for some time now. I would be great if both teams win out before the game on 12/3. Good luck.

It was even better being there! Wild night in the seats - loud & crazy!

I just hope you do the same to them too - backyard brawl & all. It would be grand if their 2 losses were to both of us leading up to our game! Only time I watch you guys outside our game is that one. Great post!