From the desk of Hop... | Syracusefan.com

From the desk of Hop...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Coach Mike Hopkins ‏@Coach_Hopkins 1m
Tough loss. Back to the lab.

Does the lab include a potion for the yips? Cook one up, Dr. Jekyll.

JeremyCuse said:
Get a shooter for next fall.

He's right. This year is over. Back to the lab is is an understatement this team is a few years away from challenging for a a NC.

Our only hope is to get some surgeons like in the movie Face Off and have them trade Roberson's face with Lebron's.

What else can he say? Nobody is going to turn into Kevin Durant by next week.

I'm afraid we'll see DC's hands attached to Baye's body next week.

I'd much rather attach someone else's hands to Baye's body...heck, would Nolan Hart volunteer to lie down on Jekyll's table?

I promise not to be a$$hole in a week or two after we make a big run, cause I know you guys are just feeling the loss.

But c'mon. No need to give up on them.

Was thinking the same.
NCstate played some real tough defense on our guards today and cj just wasn't in his shooting form tonight.
This team can make a real deep run still if they get their act together.

Why are we recruiting 4-6 players that will never see any meaningful playing time unless someone gets hurt or fouls out.

I don't think there is anything in the lab that can change things at this point.

If we're counting on DC2 next year, we're in serious trouble.

I am strangely confident in DC2 coming on strong(provided he stays healthy) the next two years. Give him consistent minutes and leave him alone and I think he'll be solid.

I actually do think well play better in the NCAA Tournament. Whether that amounts to any kind of run, I don't know, but I do think well play better.

I actually do think well play better in the NCAA Tournament. Whether that amounts to any kind of run, I don't know, but I do think well play better.

I hope you're right.

I imagine we'll see the same thing we always do. Close game regardless of opponent and we'll live or die by how well CJ plays in the last five minutes.

I hope you're right.

I imagine we'll see the same thing we always do. Close game regardless of opponent and we'll live or die by how well CJ plays in the last five minutes.
I think the ACC teams this year just know how to play us. They are more talented than Big East teams and better coached. The change of scenery in all aspects is needed.

I eagerly await the coaching/game planning adjustments that the staff will make in preparation for the NCAAs...

It will be immediately thrown out in favor of the status quo by Boeheim. Hopkins could come up with some revolutionary offensive set, and Boeheim would can it in favor of continually running the double fist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom