FSU Game Bet... | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Bet...

newmexicuse

All Conference
I have a very close cousin who lives in Tallahassee and is a big FSU fan. He says they are terrible this year, and he offered to bet the game...but he wants the Cuse !!! He said I could name my amount.

I took FSU and named the amount to be $ 50.00. I figure I am happy to lose the $ 50 for a Cuse win over FSU, but if not, at least I get paid if we lose. Seems like a win-win for me, plus I am getting a free 4.5 point spread.

What would others here have done ????

:);):cool::rolleyes:

My rule of thumb is I only bet 'Cuse games if I'm taking the Orange.

I think 'Cuse is going to win nearly every game they play.

I don't eat steak often.
Cant bet with your heart, but that being said, I would never bet against SU in an amount large enough to make me root against them.

I’d bet with your friend, find a bookie, then you both could celebrate.

I have a very close cousin who lives in Tallahassee and is a big FSU fan. He says they are terrible this year, and he offered to bet the game...but he wants the Cuse !!! He said I could name my amount.

I took FSU and named the amount to be $ 50.00. I figure I am happy to lose the $ 50 for a Cuse win over FSU, but if not, at least I get paid if we lose. Seems like a win-win for me, plus I am getting a free 4.5 point spread.

What would others here have done ????

:);):cool::rolleyes:
I do the same thing. That way when we win I’m excited and idc about the small loss but if we lose at least I made something out of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom