FSU only had 45 plays! | Syracusefan.com

FSU only had 45 plays!

Millhouse

Living Legend
They sure made them count. More than a point per play great google moogly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At one point in the 3rd the t.o.p. favored us by six minutes.I haven't check the game stats yet, but i bet they went up in the forth

At one point in the 3rd the t.o.p. favored us by six minutes.I haven't check the game stats yet, but i bet they went up in the forth

Breaking news...Syracuse had the ball for 41:42 of the 60 mins.

They sure made them count. More than a point per play great google moogly

When you average 7 points every 5.3 plays, there is not much opportunity to run a lot of plays or run up time of possession numbers.

When you average 7 points every 5.3 plays, there is not much opportunity to run a lot of plays or run up time of possession numbers.
Ya think? Work with me here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As good as they throw the ball, they averaged over 10 yards per rush. And Winston was negative yards on the ground. That's insane. That 71 yard run by the freshman who broke a tackle from Davis that would have stopped him at the LOS... Made it 14-0... That's when Shafer could have gone all 3rd team and I wouldn't have blinked an eye, all about next week. We all hoped for a punt or two early on, that worst case they'd wear us out in the 2nd and 3rd quarters for most of their standard 40 points. But this one was out of hand right from the start.

Winston has 4 incompletions against the two new ACC members. Welcome to the league.

Another reason time of possession is a useless stat.

Just like +\- in bball.

As good as they throw the ball, they averaged over 10 yards per rush. And Winston was negative yards on the ground. That's insane. That 71 yard run by the freshman who broke a tackle from Davis that would have stopped him at the LOS... Made it 14-0... That's when Shafer could have gone all 3rd team and I wouldn't have blinked an eye, all about next week. We all hoped for a punt or two early on, that worst case they'd wear us out in the 2nd and 3rd quarters for most of their standard 40 points. But this one was out of hand right from the start.

Winston has 4 incompletions against the two new ACC members. Welcome to the league.
To be fair, and I only saw a little bit of the game, some of the passes thst were completed were completed with NFL throws.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

To be fair, and I only saw a little bit of the game, some of the passes thst were completed were completed with NFL throws.
Which seems almost against the rules since this is COLLEGE football and not NFL. Think we can get the game DQ'd on that basis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom