FSU Tailgate and Tix Oct 14th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Tailgate and Tix Oct 14th

Had been looking at going down to Tallahassee, but there's no direct flights from NY metro. I'd be spending most of my day in airports.
Yup...not easy to get to. Nonstop to JAX and drive over?

Due to a schedule conflict I have four tickets available. I can sell 1, 2, 3, or all 4. If you need more than 4...I can make that happen too.

These tix are close to the 40 yard line and are $32 each. Tailgate is $15 per adult

Due to a schedule conflict I have four tickets available. I can sell 1, 2, 3, or all 4. If you need more than 4...I can make that happen too.

These tix are close to the 40 yard line and are $32 each. Tailgate is $15 per adult
Jeesh I wish I could go. I should have arranged to work in GA office this week, visit my brother in Pensacola and then drive over.

Sorry, meant to post this earlier in the week. If anyone attending TexanMark ’s tailgate today wants to order 2023 T shirts or autographed photos, we will cut the $12 shipping charge in half. Buy two and I will drop the shipping charge completely.

Order two autographed photos from our selection of over a dozen players and I will halve the shipping charge. Order four and I will drop it and throw in a fifth photo for free.

Offer expires October 31. Message me for details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom