Fun facts | Syracusefan.com

Fun facts

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
The town I'm in, "talkeetna, Alaska has a mayor. That mayor is a cat named Stubbs... The bar I'm in, "the Fairview inn" is the last place that president Harding partied before he died. Just thought I'd share, carry on

Last edited:
Toga said:
Then I'd have to think somewhere in town serves a damn fine cup of coffee.

My wife had a jamo coffee earlier, I didn't ask how it was. She didn't complain

Best blue grass band in the country is about to play, this is one if the only places they will play in Alaska.

CuseTroop said:
My wife had a jamo coffee earlier, I didn't ask how it was. She didn't complain

Best blue grass band in the country is about to play, this is one if the only places they will play in Alaska.

What band?

Didn't catch the bands name, was a little drunk. General store still has all that, and they now sell birds.

Was at the a bar last night around close. Out of 6 people at the bar, 4 were from upstate NY, the bartender was from Naples, and knows a few of my friends. Small freaking world man

CuseTroop said:
Didn't catch the bands name, was a little drunk. General store still has all that, and they now sell birds.

Was at the a bar last night around close. Out of 6 people at the bar, 4 were from upstate NY, the bartender was from Naples, and knows a few of my friends. Small freaking world man

Best band in the country and you didn't catch the name?! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom