Fun game to watch | Syracusefan.com

Fun game to watch

Jack Hall

All Conference
Well 2nd half especially. Lots of young/somewhat unproven guys with lots of upside . McC looks like a bigtime prospect but does anyone really think he can play backup center if Rak gets into foul trouble once the ACC begins?? McC did ok at C but Carleton is obviously undersized. Obokoh doesnt look like he will be ready for quite some time. Coleman coming back could really make a huge difference with this team!?

Jack Hall said:
Well 2nd half especially. Lots of young/somewhat unproven guys with lots of upside . McC looks like a bigtime prospect but does anyone really think he can play backup center if Rak gets into foul trouble once the ACC begins?? McC did ok at C but Carleton is obviously undersized. Obokoh doesnt look like he will be ready for quite some time. Coleman coming back could really make a huge difference with this team!?

Yes, backing up the 5 is going to be the worst thing for us this year. Chinoso isn't close to being ready, furthest away I've seen anybody on scholarship in a long long time.

I think chris can be a backup center. He'll play anyone tough but okafor. But okafor will give everyone fits. Might be best player in all the land.

I think chris can be a backup center. He'll play anyone tough but okafor. But okafor will give everyone fits. Might be best player in all the land.
Help me out, what are some of the other leading Cs in ACC?

The best play today was Raks slam...I screamed, "Where has that been for 3 years". Great seal move then great pass to the post...the team is going to be fun to watch...

Carleton has a great campus and Ottawa is a beautiful city

Guess they were fired up to play... Again. Wonder how they would do in NCAA?
I think they would be a tournament team these past few seasons. Well coached, play well to their strengths and even some NBA talent according to scouts. Not sure how far they would go, but they could get out of the first round in my opinion.

I think they would be a tournament team these past few seasons. Well coached, play well to their strengths and even some NBA talent according to scouts. Not sure how far they would go, but they could get out of the first round in my opinion.
Yeah. They look very decent. Wish they got more support up here